Zocor is a simvastatin-based HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor used for lowering high cholesterol and triglycerides levels. It works by increasing high-density lipoprotein, i.e. “good” cholesterol level and is normally used in combination with a diet plan. Zocor can be prescribed for decreasing the risk of heart attack, stroke and death due to coronary heart disease, as well as for opening blocked blood vessels instead of surgical intervention.
Side effects of Zocor might include:
• constipation or pale stools;
• dark urine;
• muscle tenderness, pain or weakness, sometimes combined with fever and fatigue;
• chest pain;
• stomach pain;
• skin redness, swelling, blistering or peeling;
• severe allergic reactions, e.g. rash, itching, hives, tightness in the chest, swollen face, mouth, lips, difficulty breathing;
• sometimes hair discoloration, dryness or hair loss.
To decrease the risk of developing side effects, it is required that your doctor authorized treatment with Zocor if you:
• consume alcohol, grapefruit or grapefruit juice;
• are allergic to simvastatin or any other substances;
• are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby;
• suffer from or have a history of liver/blood pressure/kidney/metabolism disorders, hormonal or electrolyte conditions, diabetes, serious infections, seizures, alcohol abuse or recently had a major surgery or injury;
• are taking other medications containing erythromycin, clarithromycin, telithromycin, ritonavir, ketoconazole, itraconazole, nefazodone, mibefradil, amiodarone, imatinib, fluconazole, mibefradil, voriconazole, conivaptan, digoxin, dalfopristin, risperidone, warfarin, nefazodone, cyclosporine, spironolactone, danazol, niacin, gemfibrozil, diltiazem, tacrolimus, clofibrate, delavirdine, verapamil, carbamazepine, bosentan, rifampin or St. John's wort.
Your doctor must also be informed that you are taking Zocor before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
Zocor overdose symptoms match side effects and must be reported to your doctor immedicately, especially if severe or bothersome.
We ship worldwide. There's a standard shipping fee of €15 for all products you order with us (FREE shipping for orders more than €200).
Guaranteed delivery time is 10-15 business days but in most cases we'll deliver your order within 5-10 calendar days.
Our stocks are located both within EU and oveaseas. Depending on your product and location, our Shipping Department makes proper arrangements to deliver your products within the guaranteed delivery time. Your products are shipped via International Registered Mail. Tracking numbers are provided within 1-3 working days after shipping.
Your parcel will only have your name and shipping address on it: we never mention our website, product type or name on the parcel, so that your order is 100% discreet and confidential.
Our guarantee policy includes a possibility of free reships if your order is incomplete/doesn't arrive on time/arrives in bad condition or products are ineffective.