Propecia is a finasteride-based medication used for treatment of hair loss in men, as it proves effective for both the crown area and the hairline. It can be prescribed for treatment of other conditions, e.g. prostate cancer and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Side effects of Propecia might include:
• dizziness, weakness, drowsiness;
• impaired (blurred) vision;
• running nose;
• impaired ejaculation;
• priarism, i.e. prolonged (4+ hours) erection that may be painful;
• sometimes severe allergic reactions.
To decrease the risk of developing side effects, it is required that your doctor authorized treatment with Propecia if you:
• are allergic or hypersensitive to finasteride, dutasteride or other substances;
• are a child or a woman, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby;
• are taking other prescription or non-prescription medications, or herbal/dietary supplements.
Symptoms of Propecia overdose are tachycardia, chest pain, nausea, feeling light-headed or fainting. If there is a possibility you have taken an extra or double dose, seek medical attention immediately.
We ship worldwide. There's a standard shipping fee of €15 for all products you order with us (FREE shipping for orders more than €200).
Guaranteed delivery time is 10-15 business days but in most cases we'll deliver your order within 5-10 calendar days.
Our stocks are located both within EU and oveaseas. Depending on your product and location, our Shipping Department makes proper arrangements to deliver your products within the guaranteed delivery time. Your products are shipped via International Registered Mail. Tracking numbers are provided within 1-3 working days after shipping.
Your parcel will only have your name and shipping address on it: we never mention our website, product type or name on the parcel, so that your order is 100% discreet and confidential.
Our guarantee policy includes a possibility of free reships if your order is incomplete/doesn't arrive on time/arrives in bad condition or products are ineffective.