Nizoral is a ketoconazole-based antifungal antibiotic used for treatment of serious fungal or yeast infections, e.g. paracoccidioidomycosis, coccidioidomycosis, histoplasmosis, blastomycosis, chromoblastomycosis or candidiasis. It works by interfering with the process of fungal cell membrane formation, and killing sensitive fungi. It can be prescribed for treatment of specific parasitic fungal skin infections that cannot be treated with topical drugs, griseofulvin or in patients that cannot be prescribed griseofulvin for medical reasons (allergy or hypersensitivity).
Side effects of Nizoral might include:
• depression, confusion, self-harm thoughts;
• allergic reactions, e.g. swollen face, lips, mouth or throat, skin rash or hives, difficulty breathing;
• nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, loss of appetite;
• swollen breast;
• headache, dizziness, tachycardia, fainting, weakness, numbness;
• urine and stools changes, e.g. dark urine, clay-colored stools;
• low libido or impotence.
To decrease the risk of developing side effects, it is required that your doctor authorized treatment with Nizoral if you:
• are hypersensitive or allergic to ketoconazole, triazolam, terfenadine, astemizole, cisapride;
• are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby;
• are taking birth control pills, hormone replacement therapy, anti-cancer and anti-HIV drugs, or other medications containing methylprednisolone, rifampin, digoxin, cyclosporine, acetaminophen, lovastatin, niacin, methotrexate, warfarin, simvastatin, midazolam, atorvastatin, phenytoin, loratadine, tacrolimus.
Symptoms of Nizoral overdose are not defined but may appear as severe side effects. If there is a possibility you have taken an extra or double dose, seek medical attention immediately.
We ship worldwide. There's a standard shipping fee of €15 for all products you order with us (FREE shipping for orders more than €200).
Guaranteed delivery time is 10-15 business days but in most cases we'll deliver your order within 5-10 calendar days.
Our stocks are located both within EU and oveaseas. Depending on your product and location, our Shipping Department makes proper arrangements to deliver your products within the guaranteed delivery time. Your products are shipped via International Registered Mail. Tracking numbers are provided within 1-3 working days after shipping.
Your parcel will only have your name and shipping address on it: we never mention our website, product type or name on the parcel, so that your order is 100% discreet and confidential.
Our guarantee policy includes a possibility of free reships if your order is incomplete/doesn't arrive on time/arrives in bad condition or products are ineffective.