Mobic is a meloxicam-based non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug used for treatment of pain and stiffness caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Side effects of Mobic might include:
• allergic reactions (e.g. swollen face, lips, mouth or tongue, difficulty breathing, tight feeling in chest, skin reactions like rash/hives/itching, skin redness, peeling or blistering etc.);
• swollen legs, hands or feet;
• joint/muscle/chest numbness or pain;
• unusual bleeding or bruising;
• impaired vision or speech;
• ringing in the ears;
• tiredness/weakness, dizziness, fainting;
• black, bloody, tarry stools, diarrhea, constipation;
• urination changes (dark urine or change of its amount);
• nausea, upset stomach, vomiting with “coffee ground”, heartburn;
• confusion, depression, mood and sleep changes;
• tachycardia, shortness of breath;
• weight gain;
• flu symptoms, e.g. chills, fever, persistent sore throat, etc.
To decrease the risk of developing side effects, it is required that your doctor authorized treatment with Mobic if you:
• are allergic or hypersensitive to NSAIDs (e.g. aspirin) or meloxicam, including developing difficulty breathing during treatment with Mobic;
• suffer or have a history of asthma, peptic ulcer;
• are pregnant (especially in the last 3 months of pregnancy) or breast-feeding;
• recently had or are planning to undergo a bypass heart surgery.
It is prohibited to smoke, drink alcoholic beverages or take other steroidal medications during treatment with Mobic. Its usage must be verified with a doctor if the patient is of elderly age or a child, as they are more likely to develop severe side effects. Avoid operating machines or driving until you are sure of the effect Mobic has on you.
Symptoms of overdose are severe vomiting, stomach pain, nausea and bleeding. If there is a possibility you have taken an extra or double dose, seek medical attention immediately as symptoms of overdose might lead to a heart attack or coma.
We ship worldwide. There's a standard shipping fee of €15 for all products you order with us (FREE shipping for orders more than €200).
Guaranteed delivery time is 10-15 business days but in most cases we'll deliver your order within 5-10 calendar days.
Our stocks are located both within EU and oveaseas. Depending on your product and location, our Shipping Department makes proper arrangements to deliver your products within the guaranteed delivery time. Your products are shipped via International Registered Mail. Tracking numbers are provided within 1-3 working days after shipping.
Your parcel will only have your name and shipping address on it: we never mention our website, product type or name on the parcel, so that your order is 100% discreet and confidential.
Our guarantee policy includes a possibility of free reships if your order is incomplete/doesn't arrive on time/arrives in bad condition or products are ineffective.