Levitra (Generic) is a vardenafil-based medication used for treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Its active ingredient contributes to widening and relaxation of blood vessels and increases blood flow to the penis. Although it is only effective when combined with natural sexual stimulation, it comes to action faster than sildenafil-based analogues and is less likely to cause temporary visual impairment.
Its action is based on interaction with nitric oxide released by nerve endings of the cavernous bodies of penis during stimulation to activate enzyme guanylate cyclase involved in production of a nucleotide causing widening and relaxation of the blood vessels carrying blood flow to the penis. Another distinctive feature of Levitra (Generic) mechanism of action is its ability to prevent cGMP from being prematurely destroyed by phosphodiesterase-5 enzyme and thus, helps maintain increased blood flow for stable long-term erection.
Side effects of Levitra (Generic) might include:
• stuffy nose;
• dizziness, headache or feeling light-headed;
• nausea and/or diarrhea;
• rarely hyper- or hypotension, back pain, watery eyes, myalgia, priapism (prolonged and painful erection that must be reported to a doctor if does not disappear for more than 4 hours, otherwise it may cause damage to the penis).
To decrease the risk of developing side effects, it is required that your doctor authorized usage of Levitra (Generic) if you:
• are under 16;
• are taking HIV protease inhibitors containing indinavir or ritonavir; medications containing organic nitrates and those containing erythromycin, itraconazole, ketoconazole, or terazosin
• suffer from cardiovascular diseases, priapism, kidney/liver/blood conditions, stomach ulcer, retinal disorders (e.g. retinitis pigmentosa), multiple myeloma, leukemia, or sickle-cell anemia;
• are allergic to vardenafil or any other medications, foods or substances;
• have your penis deformed due to angulation or cavernous fibrosis.
Apart from that, overdose of Levitra (Generic) may cause blurred or decreased vision, blindness, pain in the back, arm or jaw, discomfort or pain in the chest, etc. Those must be reported to your doctor if persistent so that your daily dosage can be corrected.
We ship worldwide. There's a standard shipping fee of €15 for all products you order with us (FREE shipping for orders more than €200).
Guaranteed delivery time is 10-15 business days but in most cases we'll deliver your order within 5-10 calendar days.
Our stocks are located both within EU and oveaseas. Depending on your product and location, our Shipping Department makes proper arrangements to deliver your products within the guaranteed delivery time. Your products are shipped via International Registered Mail. Tracking numbers are provided within 1-3 working days after shipping.
Your parcel will only have your name and shipping address on it: we never mention our website, product type or name on the parcel, so that your order is 100% discreet and confidential.
Our guarantee policy includes a possibility of free reships if your order is incomplete/doesn't arrive on time/arrives in bad condition or products are ineffective.