Decadron is a dexamethasone-based medication used for treatment of allergic reactions, breathing problems, blood/hormone/immune system disorders, arthritis, certain skin and eye conditions, and bowel disorders. It may also be prescribed for treatment of cancers (e.g. leukemia or lymphoma) and as replacement therapy in patients with corticosteroid insufficiency caused by adrenal glands disorders.
Side effects of Decadron might include:
• depression or euphoria;
• insomnia, personality changes and/or psychotic behavior;
• menstrual changes;
• peptic ulcer;
• dizziness, headache, muscle weakness;
• fluid retention;
• weight gain due to increased appetite;
• upset stomach;
• aggravation of condition in patients suffering from diabetes;
• loss of potassium;
• increased growth of facial hair;
• cataracts, glaucoma;
• thinning of skin and easy bruising;
• growth retardation in children;
• sometimes severe allergic reaction.
To decrease the risk of developing side effects, it is required that your doctor authorized treatment with Decadron if you:
• are allergic or hypersensitive to dexamethasone;
• suffer from or have a history of active fungal infections; mental/mood conditions; hypertension; brittle bones; diabetes; kidney/liver/stomach/heart/intestines/eye/thyroid conditions; blood clots; low blood minerals;
• are taking any medications containing mifepristone, ephedrine, rifampin, phenytoin, phenobarbital;
• are going to have a surgery in the nearest future;
• are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Decadron interacts with immune system functions, therefore, you must avoid contacts with people who were recently vaccinated with oral polio vaccine or flu vaccine delivered through the nose; if you have not previously had chickenpox or measles, also avoid people who are having them. In case you were exposed to any of the infections mentioned above, report it to your doctor immediately.
We ship worldwide. There's a standard shipping fee of €15 for all products you order with us (FREE shipping for orders more than €200).
Guaranteed delivery time is 10-15 business days but in most cases we'll deliver your order within 5-10 calendar days.
Our stocks are located both within EU and oveaseas. Depending on your product and location, our Shipping Department makes proper arrangements to deliver your products within the guaranteed delivery time. Your products are shipped via International Registered Mail. Tracking numbers are provided within 1-3 working days after shipping.
Your parcel will only have your name and shipping address on it: we never mention our website, product type or name on the parcel, so that your order is 100% discreet and confidential.
Our guarantee policy includes a possibility of free reships if your order is incomplete/doesn't arrive on time/arrives in bad condition or products are ineffective.