Cipro is a quinolone ciprofloxacin-based antibiotic used for treatment of various types of bacterial infections that works by killing the bacteria or stopping them from growing. This makes it an effective tool against skin, bone, gastrointestinal, respiratory and urinary infections; however, it would not be effective against flu or other viral infections.
Side effects of Cipro might include:
• weakness, numbness or unusual pain;
• feeling light-headed or fainting;
• confusion, sometimes hallucinations and/or nightmares;
• difficulty breathing;
• urination issues (pain or inability to urinate);
• joint, tendon or muscle pain or swelling;
• sometimes seizures and/or allergic reactions, e.g. hives, swelling, itching or skin rash;
• irregular heartbeat;
• white patches, sores or peeling in the oral cavity;
• upset stomach, nausea and/or diarrhea.
To decrease the risk of developing side effects, it is required that your doctor authorized treatment with Cipro if you:
• suffer from or have a history of heart/kidney/liver conditions or failures, seizures or joint problems;
• are allergic or hypersensitive to ciprofloxacin or any other medications, foods or substances;
• are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby;
• are already taking any medications or substances containing tizanidine, droperidol, cisapride, terfenadine, warfarin, probenecid, methotrexate, cyclosporine, caffeine, phenytoin, omeprazole, theophylline, sucralfate, didanosine, antacids, or medications for diabetes or inflammation (e.g. naproxen, ibuprofen) or multivitamins.
In case you develop severe diarrhea for a few days during treatment with Cipro, it must be reported to your doctor right away. It is not recommended to make any sudden moves, stand or sit up quickly during treatment, as well as expose yourself to sunlight. Also, since treatment with Cipro might result in drowsiness, it is not recommended to drive or operate machines until you are sure of the effect it has on you.
We ship worldwide. There's a standard shipping fee of €15 for all products you order with us (FREE shipping for orders more than €200).
Guaranteed delivery time is 10-15 business days but in most cases we'll deliver your order within 5-10 calendar days.
Our stocks are located both within EU and oveaseas. Depending on your product and location, our Shipping Department makes proper arrangements to deliver your products within the guaranteed delivery time. Your products are shipped via International Registered Mail. Tracking numbers are provided within 1-3 working days after shipping.
Your parcel will only have your name and shipping address on it: we never mention our website, product type or name on the parcel, so that your order is 100% discreet and confidential.
Our guarantee policy includes a possibility of free reships if your order is incomplete/doesn't arrive on time/arrives in bad condition or products are ineffective.