Aristocort is a triamcinolone-based corticosteroid that reduces inflammation and modifies the immune system. It is usually prescribed for treatment of insufficiency of the adrenal cortex; connective tissue disorders and those of allergic and inflammatory nature.
Due to its complicated formula, Aristocort (triamcinolone diacetate injectable suspension) should not be taken mixed with any other solutions or diluted, and must be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Your doctor should authorize its usage in case you:
• are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding;
• are allergic to any medications, food or other substances;
• have been vaccinated recently, are planning to receive live vaccine, or are Mycobacterium tuberculosis positive;
• are emotionally unstable or depressed;
• have recently recovered from bacterial, parasitic, ameba, or viral infection (e.g. measles, chickenpox, tuberculosis, eye herpex or shingles);
• are already taking any dietary or herbal supplements, prescription or non-prescription drugs;
• suffer from blood coagulation disorder; kidney/liver/heart diseases; diabetes mellitus; underactive thyroid; osteoporosis; myasthenia gravis (muscle weakness);
• recently had a heart attack or joint surgery;
• have stomach pain or other intestinal problems (e.g. peptic ulcer, recent intestinal surgery, perforations, diarrhea, heartburn, etc.).
You must also consult your doctor first if you are taking barbiturates (phenobarbital), rifampin, hydantoins (phenytoin) or carbamazepine, as they are known to interact with triamcinolone reducing its effectiveness; the same applies to birth control pills (oral contraceptives), clarithromycin or itraconazole: interacting with Aristocort they may cause adrenal gland dysfunction or affect CNS. Aristocort is also known to increase some other drugs’ side effects (e.g. aspirin, mifepristone, and ritodrine).
Avoid contacts with infected people during and within 12 months after treatment with Aristocort to avoid getting infected and developing complications. If this happens, inform your doctor immediately. Do not treat children or teenagers with Aristocort without doctor’s authorization, as corticosteroids can affect their growth rate.
Common side effects of Aristocort include mood and appetite changes; difficulty sleeping; bloated stomach; nervousness; headache, indigestion, etc. They may or may not be reported to your doctor; however, it is required to inform your physician if you develop any of the following:
• fast or irregular heartbeat;
• dark stools;
• swollen legs/feet;
• fever or sore throat;
• menstruation changes;
• severe allergic reactions;
• nausea or vomiting.
We ship worldwide. There's a standard shipping fee of €15 for all products you order with us (FREE shipping for orders more than €200).
Guaranteed delivery time is 10-15 business days but in most cases we'll deliver your order within 5-10 calendar days.
Our stocks are located both within EU and oveaseas. Depending on your product and location, our Shipping Department makes proper arrangements to deliver your products within the guaranteed delivery time. Your products are shipped via International Registered Mail. Tracking numbers are provided within 1-3 working days after shipping.
Your parcel will only have your name and shipping address on it: we never mention our website, product type or name on the parcel, so that your order is 100% discreet and confidential.
Our guarantee policy includes a possibility of free reships if your order is incomplete/doesn't arrive on time/arrives in bad condition or products are ineffective.