Abilify is an aripiprazole-based add-on medication used for symptomatic treatment of psychotic conditions. It can be prescribed against bipolar disorder and mixed episodes associated with it; schizophrenia; irritability associated with autistic disorder; and major depressive disorder. Abilify has been proven to cause changes in functioning of D2, 5-HT1A, and 5-HT2A receptors but the exact mechanism of its action is unknown.
Mild side effects of Abilify might include:
• weight gain or nausea, vomiting, constipation;
• nervousness, insomnia, tremor;
• dizziness, headache, weakness;
• symptoms of allergy, e.g. rash, running nose, cough, etc.;
• impaired judgment abilities, motor skills and thinking.
Those should be reported to your doctor if persistent, while some other side effects must be reported as soon as possible. They are:
• abnormal or uncontrolled movements of extremities caused by developing tardive dyskinesia;
• first symptoms of stroke or minor stroke;
• neuroleptic malignant syndrome resulting in confusion, fever, and rigid muscles.
To decrease the risk of developing side effects, it is required that your doctor authorized treatment with Abilify if you:
• are hypersensitive or allergic to any of its ingredients;
• are often exposed to heat leading to dehydration;
• are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to have a baby;
• are of elderly age and/or suffer from diabetes mellitus or psychosis related to dementia-related psychosis as it increases the risk of death;
• any prescribed or non-prescribed medications or herbal products; blood pressure drugs those containing fluoxetine, fluconazole, carbamazepine, paroxetine, quinidine, ketoconazole, rifampin, itraconazole, cimetidine, verapamil, nelfinavir, indinavir, erythromycin, clarithromycin, nefazodone, voriconazole, saquinavir, phenobarbital, phenytoin, diltiazem, ritonavir;
• drink alcohol and/or grapefruit juice regularly, as its chemical structure may interact with Abilify.
Apart from that, overdose of Abilify may result in tremor, vomiting, and somnolence. If an overdose is possible, and/or you notice any of the following symptoms, stop taking Abilify and get medical help:
• QRS complex prolonged;
• QT prolonged;
• atrial fibrillation, bradycardia, tachycardia;
• blood creatine phosphokinase increased;
• aspartate aminotransferase increased;
• pneumonia aspiration;
• prolonged state of confusion, depression, aggression or convulsions;
• hypotension, hypokalemia, hypertension;
• status epilepticus.
Not reporting those symptoms to your doctor might lead to lethargy or coma.
We ship worldwide. There's a standard shipping fee of €15 for all products you order with us (FREE shipping for orders more than €200).
Guaranteed delivery time is 10-15 business days but in most cases we'll deliver your order within 5-10 calendar days.
Our stocks are located both within EU and oveaseas. Depending on your product and location, our Shipping Department makes proper arrangements to deliver your products within the guaranteed delivery time. Your products are shipped via International Registered Mail. Tracking numbers are provided within 1-3 working days after shipping.
Your parcel will only have your name and shipping address on it: we never mention our website, product type or name on the parcel, so that your order is 100% discreet and confidential.
Our guarantee policy includes a possibility of free reships if your order is incomplete/doesn't arrive on time/arrives in bad condition or products are ineffective.